This website and its original works of authorship are © National Guild for Community Arts Education, 2012. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part of all of the contents in any form is prohibited, with these exceptions:
- You may print or download extracts for your personal, noncommercial use only.
- You may provide copies to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the National Guild Community Arts Education Resource Center as the source of the material.
- You may download, print, and adapt for personal, internal use the templates and sample documents provided by Guild member organizations and included in the Toolbox section of this website. Use of these sample documents for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- Some materials on this website may contain related proprietary notices and copyright information. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Guild makes no warranty, expressed or implied, and assumes no legal liability for accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information from this website.
- Inclusion of resources or references to them in the Resource Center do not constitute or imply endorsement or support by the Guild.
- The Guild assumes no liability for the accuracy of legal or tax information contained in the Resource Center, and such information is not meant to be a substitute for competent professional advice in these areas.
- The Resource Center contains links to other websites of interest. The Guild provides links only to sites operated by legitimate sponsors with information that is of use to the public. This practice does not constitute the Guild’s endorsement of the content of these websites or of other organizations' policies or products. Once users follow links to external sites, they are then subject to the privacy policies of those sites. Concerns about the appropriateness of any links on the Resource Center website should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Guild will not be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of any nature, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss due to damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of the Resource Center or any website with which it is linked. The user assumes total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data backup and virus checking as the user considers necessary.
- Documents provided by member organizations and available in the Resource Center Toolbox have not been altered, edited, or vetted by the National Guild or any legal professional. As local and state regulations may vary, we advise caution in using these samples as templates for your organization.